Tuesday 31 May 2011

Double glazing, continued Part Deux The Return

Aha! I got a phone call from the double glazing company. The boss had told his staff to say he was out on Friday. He told his workman not to turn up to me today. I understand schedules and appointments, I really do. I don't understand their inability to pick up the phone - when I said a version of that to him, politely, he said "we have to move on from this". Which is code for "you've got us bang to rights"....

Their reputation has suffered serious damage with me, to the extent that when I get the rest of the house double glazed, I don't know whether or not to ask them to be one of the companies that quote. Of course, maybe they don't want repeat business - but you'd think they'd want word of mouth. Its all very puzzling. I'm self employed, and I know that if I ran my business like that, I'd simply run it into the ground.....

The new-new appointment isn't till the middle of next week, so we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment