Thursday 12 May 2011

Not sure about how green this one is either ....

I'm seeing a theme. My conscious theme is trying to really take care of my standard of living in this house, as well as the house itself, so I'm doing things like installing the right lightpull, i.e. one that I like. It took ages - to look around and find what I liked, to buy it when it wasn't in stock and I couldn't order it, to find time to unpack it and look at it properly, to figure out how to thread the string through a tiny hole and have a nice finish still ....

And I did all that, and thought, well, its not particularly green. But it *is* what I wanted, and on my ordinary online diary, several people have come on to mention that they'd been going through the same process.

Any green manufacturers of lightpulls out there?

No comments:

Post a Comment