Tuesday 31 May 2011

Double glazing, continued Part Deux

Well, this is all getting a bit sad. Double glazer turned up just as my client arrived - stuck in traffic, he said. My client travelled further, and arrived on time. Glazer promised faithfully to ring around 7am Tuesday morning (this morning), he'd do the tiny little leftover job first thing. He hasn't.

To add insult to injury, the admin bloke from the firm rang yesterday afternoon - a bank holiday! - to check everything was okay. I explained the situation, and he said, oh, its all fine then. Mmmmm.... my response was "well, if it happens, its fine". Am I prescient, or wot?

At the office, the only person who can make decisions is engaged. After being unavailable for three phone calls on Friday afternoon. Anyone would think he didn't want to speak to me :(

No comments:

Post a Comment