Wednesday 11 January 2012

The Energy Now Expo 2012 Exhibition

The lovely Wittgenstein has been chatting to me about smallholding, and when I followed what she was saying around the web, I found The Energy Now Expo 2012 exhibition, to be held at the Malvern Showground in Worcestershire in mid-February.

And looking at the exhibitor list:
http://www.energynowexpo.co.uk/VisitorInformation/ExhibitorList
its fascinating - biomass, anaerobic digestion, hydropower, risk management (uh oh, I wonder how that applies?), the Dulas Coop (the commercial subsidiary of the Centre for Alternative Technology, bless their woolly socks).

It sounds a fantastic place to be, even though there is the odd bank in there, as well as a government minister There's a conference too ...

I'm absolutely sure that some smallholding technologies are suitable for houses - heat exchange, for instance, or any solution to using less fuel. I won't be able to go, sadly, but I'll be watching the news space.

No comments:

Post a Comment